Posts from the ‘Social’ Category
This was the best advanced refresher I have attended. Professor Foeldi was on-hand with lectures and participate in our complex case presentations. Lots of learning with Guenter (Klose Training), too.
International refresher (held in English) at Hinterzarten, Germany.
Click here for more information on how to sign up next time.
|June 20-24 class with Prof. Foeldi|
Also, visited Medi at Bayreuth and Bauerfeind (Singapore office) on the way back. Do you know both have ready-to-wear round-knit garments in 2 lengths and almost 7-8 size options? And Bauerfeind has the Normal and Plus size for each small/medium sizes and so on?
“Romancing history and art” @S$40 is a book written by Lai Choi Kuen featuring a collection of unique jewellery designed by the writer herself. Sale of the book goes to charity. See book launch and charity tea details here. For an order form, please click here. Otherwise, email order is also possible via email@example.com
Date: 27 Nov 2010
Time: 1500 – 1700hrs
Venue: Peach Garden @ OCBC 33rd Floor
And when you pay S$80, you will be pleased to know that S$60 will go into a pot of fund to be allocated equally to the following five beneficiaries:
• Noah’s Ark
• Tan Ah Tah-SAWL Fund Scholarship fund for the Handicapped
• The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund
• Zeus Communications
• China Society Singapore firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please visit their websites/blog or email for more information on their respective causes
• an auction of jewellery pieces (download catalogue here) designed by Choi, with all proceeds generated going towards the beneficiaries in equal share
• a donation of 20% of sale proceeds from over-the-counter sale of jewellery designed by Choi
• sale of books, with all proceeds going towards the beneficiaries of your choice
2/ Prue Cormie who talked about her Breast research at Vario Institute. Volunteers’ please contact Prue at email@example.com Tel: (08) 6304 3418
3/ The Therapist Namelist (Oct 2010) has been updated and is up on my blog under ‘Links’ or click and download here
5/ Thanks to Julie Richmond who volunteered to be our ALA’s WA rep again. We appreciate your time and commitment. Congrats to C Smith for completing all her subjects for her research and thanks to those who helped.
6/ Would appreciate someone volunteering as LTSIG coodinator for 2011 instead.
7/ Next meeting will be a ‘social’ occasion on 6 Dec (Mon) at 7pm. Topics and dates for next year will be confirmed then.