Posts from the ‘LymphCourses’ Category
• Stay abreast of the changes in MLD and CDT as well as the field of lymphology.
• Update and renew your MLD, bandaging and treatment skills and update your
• Share your experiences with your colleagues and network with therapists.
• Update on the latest research in Lymphology and the treatment of lymphedema.
• Class size may be limited, so please register now.
However, for those interested as beginners, please note that there will be a Basic (17-21 Jan 2011) and Level 1 (24-28 Jan 2011) Vodder run in Perth. Click here for the link to Jan 2011
It consists of distance learning and five face to face study days (17th- 21st August 2011 inclusive)….
Expressions of interest are sought from Medical Practitioners, Nurses (Division 1), Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who have successfully completed a Basic (Level 1) Lymphoedema
management course or equivalent.
For further information and to register your interest contact Maree O’Connor on 0407011730 or firstname.lastname@example.org by the 28th February 2011.